the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No, my neighbor's new puppy is doing a fine job of getting the whole neighborhood up in the morning :( Yip, Yip, Yip.......

TPBM Likes the two footed neighbors but is getting annoyed with the four footed ones.

No getting real P of with 2 footed it wretched seagull and family on roof pee and poo on me when go in garden and follow me everywhere including following bus and waiting outside shop.at least the 4footed next door don't crap on my head.
Tpbm
Likes David Bowie music

Yes, some took a slow time to burn into my heart. :)

TPBM - Has a favorite David Bowie song(s).

Nope not really

TPBM hates waking up from a sleep feeling worse then before the nap

I am still in bed. Spying on me?

Tpbm will be getting lots of fresh air.

No fresh. Air still in bed thinking how to do. Perfect murder

Tpbm
Thinking how spend some. Money

Not at the moment, spent enough money this weekend lol.

TPBM had recently changed their diet

Yes and no. I need to do better but I'm guessing it evens out with the exercise.

Tpbm is in a cabin with the scouts longing for their bed at home...

Nope, really need one though.

TPBM tries to plan their meals in advance

No, hope you heated them up tho! We had Thai food delivered.

Tpbm has a stuffy nose.

Nope, just the usual pita runny nose when out in the cold.

TPBM - got a few inches of snow over night.

Nope, summer here so pretty warm at the moment

TPBM is about to go to bed

Back
Top Bottom