the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not that I know off but I have boxes all over my place so who knows where things are lol

Tpbm hates noisy shopping malls

Why shouldn't I " Live Long, And Prosper ". :)

TPBM - Would take a ride on a rocket ship if offered.

Yes, as long as it was a return trip, first class travel and fully paid for.... rocket ship first class would be interesting.
The person below me likes rainy days...

A nice light downpour is great for fishing. Just no thunder or lightening. :)

TPBM - needs a new hobby.

Nope, like my meat cooked

TPBM sometimes forgets to take their meds even with reminders & pill boxes (very annoying lol)

Yes, but my husband usually asks me if I've had them everyday... if I didn't have him I'd probably miss them the time.

Tpbm likes their frogs legs crunchy

Yes, I may just have to get some at the Asian Market later today. lol

TPBM - Is willing to cook any recipe at least once (or twice).

Yup, sometimes, I have to think if it really happened or not.

Tpbm has a purple pet octopus named Henry.

Nope, but there used to be a Purple People Eater on television.

TPBM - will be making breakfast soon.

Not at 7pm .... although pancakes do sound good..

Tpbm often skips a complete breakfast and has coffee instead.

Only if Im not feeling well, other wise try to have at less a banana lol

TPBM overthinks things

Absolutely, way too much

Tpbm stresses about how much they stress about stuff and then stresses, because they're stressing about stressing.

Haha definitely, that's why I see a shrink lol. She's given me relaxation techniques but just need to remember to do them & the time.

TPBM has often wanted to tell people to bugger off but keeps quite to save argument

Depends on the person, would like to tell my mother in law where to shove it, but can't. ...

Tpbm talks to themselves

All the time, especially at work when I'm processing invoices or getting annoyed with the computer.

TPBM talks in their sleep

Sometimes, use to do it a lot. It's calmed down now though.

Tpbm can successfully say "black bugs blood" 10 times out loud without making a mistake or laughing.

Back
Top Bottom