the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I wrote naughty story once for black lace publication which part of mill and boon.not lucky enough for shades of grey plus badly written I could do better
I read your stories they very good midnight ride with st nick got lot potential find a market and sent it off
Tpbm
Having deep thoughts about direction in life

Sort of but nothing in particular.

TPBM
Wishes they would win the lottery.

Yes, my sunglasses have an annoying scratch.

Tpbm can hear a clock ticking.

It's ok but I never really watched it on a regular basis.

TPBM
Has a leaky faucet.

I am right now and it's not too fun. You're more than welcome to come and help if you like to!

TPBM
Has book shelves.

Not really, but I shelves with books and lots of other things too. lol

TPBM - Needs to organize their garage, attic, or basement.

yes, about twenty years ago. lol :)

TPBM - still has some AOL floppy discs or CD-ROM discs somewhere in their home. lol

I pretty much weigh what I want to but I'd love to be doing something to loose that bit of belly flab that everyone has wither their skinny or not.

TPBM
Went grocery shopping today.

I went Friday, lol

TPBM - has to go to several stores to get all their grocery shopping done.

I go to Tesco ASDA marks spencer and conveinent store round corner so yes I do

Tpbm
Looking at stars. Or case of Americans looking at sun

Nope. It's 10pm Saturday night. Gotta remember to move the clocks an hour ahead when I go to bed tonight.

Tpbm doesn't like onions.

Back
Top Bottom