the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Never had grilled sandwich with mustard 🤷‍♀️

Tpbm has a New Years resolution

Last edited:
Not yet but it might be the one that I always make that and never do - To loose weight!

TPBM
Has so much leftovers in their house they'll be eating them till the end of the year

Nope, a well planned layout. No fuss, less muss. lol

TPBM - Needs a break from all the media blitz.

I just dont turn on the TV until a show I want to watch is on then turn it off again.

TPBM has been avoiding the streets the last week because of crazy last minute shoppers.

Nope, I had something over an hour ago.

TPBM - Is staring hard at the calendar, counting the days.

Nope, just got up. Plus summer here so only put socks on if I go for walk or have to work.

TPBM is listening to music

Actually, I need to hear the oven timer, brownies are nearly done.

Tpbm needs to empty the dishwasher.

It got empied earlier today and I wasn't the one who had to do it!

TPBM
Is wearing their pj's

Absolutely. Kinda the norm around here lately.

Tpbm would love to see some winter weather.

We've had a good bit of winter weather here. Could have probably built a snowman at one point. There was even few inches of snow on Christmas too.

TPBM
Still has their Christmas tree up.

Yep. I'm going to start taking stuff down in a few minutes. Going to keep the cool outside lights up for awhile though.

Tpbm likes cats much more than dogs.

Yes! Have both of mine laying on me asleep right now.

TPBM
Is going to watch the ball drop on New Years Eve

Hmmm maybe. We will have to see what happens.

Tpbm likes Family Fued.

Yep but it’s not on here anymore.
But they had a special one this year for the frontline workers eg people who were involved in bush fires earlier this year or have jobs or somehow are helping with covid

TPBM had a long nap

No but I'll be taking one today.

TPBM
Is having pizza for dinner

Back
Top Bottom