the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

no, I live in a unit (flat/appartment) so only have a small garden shed

TPBM is thirsty

kinda, but i am also hungry, and there is someone in the kitchen, and i am comfortable.

the person below me understands having the kitchen to yourself

NO. Just went tonight after getting most everything at the farmer's market today. I am in Green Bay, WI for a few week visit and it's great.
TPBM: is going to travel for a fun visit to somewhere soon

Not in August, but in early October I'm going abroad to attend a relative's wedding. At least 3 events to attend. Very busy.

TPBM goes to sleep sometime between 1am and 4am at least twice a month.

Most of my sleeping is late night, I usually go to bed around 3am the world is silent then, makes my life nice.

the person below me like the quiet so they understand.

Yes and I do understand. I guess it's true: Sometimes, Silence Is Golden.

TPBM likes proper spicy food.

Nope been home all day, :(

TPBM Would like to go on one of those TV Cooking Show Competitions.

No. I do not like TV, do not have one and could not be bothered. Although it sounds fun. Maybe i would do it if i could surprise them with something weird to say and shock them during the set.

TPBM IS going swimming today.

I would love to - used to do a ton of distance swimming but then started to react to the chlorine :(

TPBM will go to the gym, hopefully before it starts getting too warm.

Nope. Never been to the gym. When I do exercise, I prefer something fun such as the Wii games console and the games such as Wii Sports and Wii Fit.

TPBM has to cope with at least one medical condition other than Epilepsy.

I am actually, I feel really pretty.
my life deserves a better soundtrack than the ringing in my ears.

the person below me reads comics

if i am ever sunburnt, that's the least of my problems
I have to work for tan lines,

the person below me likes to show their tan lines off.

No! I hate having them! If I didn't have neighbors I'd go lay out in the sun in my back yard naked so I didn't get them!!!!!

TPBM
Likes lightening.

haha, naked time !!
lightning out here causes fires, back home it is just one more thing. but i have dealt with several people who have had animals, so It always bothers them,

the person below me likes rube goldberg devices !!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/qybUFnY7Y8w[/ame]

Don't know what they are and I'm really sorry that I can't watch the video - I'm lazy at the moment and it's nearly 03:30 here in the UK, so it's WAY past my planned bedtime. To be fair, I had Henna put on my hands. Happy Eid (or Eid Mubarak), everyone!

TPBM is curious/interested about Henna.

(Don't worry, it's natural plant extracts and I think it smells wonderful. It's like a temporary tattoo, but it's different because I believe Henna goes back many centuries ago.)

Back
Top Bottom