the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Person below me I forgot

Thinking of sexy men or women gay and all sex styles I not mentioned

there are lots of them these days arent

it is hard to keep up.

the person below me is tired

not wearing my glasses,
the person below me wear contacts

Nope
TPBM needs a stress ball or punching bag to let out their frustrations

Not yet, I have music/computer for that. If you see my computer flying, then I reached my boiling point!

TPBM - Threw or broke something(s) out of anger/frustration.

Not yet, I have music/computer for that. If you see my computer flying, then I reached my boiling point!
I want to throw my work computer out the window, it's so slow and crap but my boss is too cheap to replace it.

TPBM - Threw or broke something(s) out of anger/frustration.

Nope I just swear alot when I'm frustrated :soap::roflmao:

TPBM needs a break

yup. but i need new glasses more

the person below me understands

I may but, did you mean Drinking or eyeglasses?

TPBM - Has several pairs of eyeglasses.

Right on eye glasses got about 6pair on bed with me on and off non stop.now I feel like strong drink

Tpbm
Loves Micheal Caine

easy to listen to,

the person below be appreciates a well shot movie

I do.pride and prejudice (Colin Firth coming out the lake said be most sexy romantic scenes)notwhy read and watch it although it helps
TPBM
Likes quiet

Not today thankfully, hope you feel better soon if you do have one :(

TPBM gets sick of people and could easily live on a desserted island or in a cabin in the forrest

Yes, yes. Give me the cabin in the deep country. :)

TPBM - Has a place they like to visit soon.

The beach, anytime..anywhere.

Tpbm is weird and prefers the mountains. :p

Back
Top Bottom