the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope not much of a reader

TPBM likes to do adult color in pictures

No, but I do want to start water color painting.

TPBM - has too many hobbies to count.

Nope actually don’t have too many hobbies. I saw a new psychologist Yesterday and she asked me what my hobbies are. I said sleeping 😴:roflmao:. Then I actually told her the couple of things I do like doing 🙄🤔

TPBM has a crazy sense of humour

i try, i do actually have a few hobbies, i am waiting for yarn in the mail today, and debating prepping a sewing project.

the person below me would wear a dr who scarf

Had to look it up on the internet to see what they were and I'd defiantly wear one!

TPBM
Knows someone who had cooties when they were younger.

yes, don't scratch the ones crawling on you now!!

TPBM - has that creepy, crawling feeling right now.

in pain, just had surgery for skin cancer but happy. drugs

the person below me understands pain killers

Yea but for some reason they just don't work for me. No clue why?

TPBM
Just figured out how to do something on their computer they've been trying to do for days!!!!!!!

Last edited:
they took away the ability to take one of the features i miss. I have to write a speech about gimp for a beginners photo workshop.

the person below me likes their camera

Not really. I have a dslr sitting in a closet somewhere..?? I use the one on my phone.

Tpbm is picky about the bananas they eat.

yes, the ends can have a touch of green, the rest yellow. Any spots on it, I don't eat it.

TPBM - prefers plantains

Don’t think I’ve ever had them.

Tpbm slept a lot of the weekend thanks to seizures

Yea, just over the last couple of days though

TPBM
Needs to get new clothes for the fall and winter.

sure, always!

Tpbm is very excited about the football season starting thurs!!!

Haha no. Aussie footy finishes at the end of the month lmao.

TPBM hasn’t got much planned for the weekend

True. Can't wait to be lazy and float around in the pool the next couple of days.

Tpbm is picky about furniture.

Not too much, the only thing that really matters is just there is something to sit on.

TPBM

Can't wait for reruns to be over.

Yes/no, it depends on the channels & shows. lol

TPBM - Enjoys OTA tv more than cable/

Nope, nothing needs screwed or unscrewed here.

TPBM
Got some some new pjs

Back
Top Bottom