the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

don't know what pjs is but if it pyjammer then yes I have
tpbm
is going to have bath not shower

I always do. There's usually more cat food in my buggy than people food! You can't believe how much my cats eat!

TPBM
Has their Christmas tree put up and decorated.

Nope no Christmas tree or sky decorations, I don’t like Christmas. Only have a Christmas snow globe that my mum made and a bah humbug sign 😂

Tpbm doesn’t like Christmas

It can be a real pain in the but sometimes but it isn't too bad.

TPBM
Has to type something for a friend because they can't type.

No friends can type fine, their mostly addicted to typing/texting. :(

TPBM - Has a song stuck in their head, and can't remember the title.

I actually do, and it's annoying me!

TPBM has eaten way too much cheese over the festive period and is going to turn into a mouse if it keeps up.

Believe it or not I actually didn't. Ate a ton of other things though!

TPBM
Went to a great hockey game tonight!

They said on the news that we're going to be getting some soon. How much I don't know. Hopefully not a lot.

TPBM
Needs to go out and get some new clothes

No, have plenty of clothes

Tpbm is having a quite New Year’s Eve.

Kinda, just us and another couple playing a few board games and eating snacks... Woohoo party! Lol.

Tpbm eats black-eyed peas on New Year's Day.

I have never had/seen a black eyed pea in my life, but they sound gross

TPBM

Really needs to clean out their kitchen cupboards because they can't fit any more cups and glasses in

I ate all the food I bought, it's time to replenish or starve.

TPBM is trying yet another epilepsy drug, because my psychiatrist prescribed meds that cause me to have more seizures x.X

No but I am using a med that has helped stop what might be side effects of my meds, or it could just be a problem that I have in general. Working great!

TPBM
Has a ton of sauerkraut to eat

I have no idea what sauerkraut is lol

TPBM
Should really get their new calendar, we're 3 days in to january!

Have all my calendars up. I got 3 for Christmas presents lol

Tpbm has bad weather at the moment 😕

I don't, but i should, it rains enough here! (nice and sunny but cold today :D )

Sauerkraut sounds gross, ick!

TPBM
Needs a snoozy snooze

Back
Top Bottom