the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The last time i went away was over home for my granny's funeral in sep 2018, hopefully will be going to Krakow in April for my birthday though, desperately need some time away!

TPBM is easily tempted by january sales

Yes, hopefully going shopping tomorrow to get some.

TPBM
Watched a pretty disgusting TV show last night.

TPBM
Watched a pretty disgusting TV show last night.

How did you know? There was a show, but not on tv. I had to call the plumber last night. The toilet got clogged because of low water pressure.
:poop:(n)

TPBM - Just had a laugh at my Friday night low flow expense.

Not really

TPBM likes to bargain shopping, go to go opshops (thrift shops ) and markets

Yea, can get some nice stuff really cheap there.

TPBM
Has a very fancy desk

Not really, just a basic study desk

TPBM recently went food shopping and managed to get everything they needed

After visiting like 10 different shops and paying 3x the price of meat in the butchers, eventually i did!

TPBM has an itchy nose. If you didn't, then you do now!

Yup, two cockatiels :D

TPBM
Needs to get up and have a stretch, maybe go make a brew :D

Not really, i may be dodging corona so far but have shingles (again) instead. I'm in for a really rough couple of weeks!

TPBM

Eats a LOT of cheese

No, not really. I don't like it much by itself....but pizza, burgers, enchiladas...and of course nachos, it's a must!

Tpbm thinks kittens are cuter than puppies.

I prefer puppies but I still think both are better than humans 😂

TPBM is currently living in what feels like a ghost town

I live in farm country, not much here. Don't know if you call that ghost town.

TPBM
Has a tv in their bedroom

No

TPBM
Likes to try keep a positive attitude or have a good sense of humour, especially during times like now

Sort off lol. I’m more of a lazy speller especially with texts and posts.
But at work I make sure everything is 100% correct

TPBM can be pedantic at times

Nah, i think i can be pedantic pretty much MOST of the time lol.

TPBM

Appreciates the value of being able to live in their pjs, given the current affairs!

Back
Top Bottom