the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

i can understand it, but i can understand most lain based languages,
but i cant speak it,

the person below me has wander lust

Not now but I probably will be in a few hours when it's lunch time

i am hungry
but i have been seep all day

the person below likes their quiet

Only exercise I do is walking and a lot of it

TPBM will be glad when the next few weeks are over (lots going on)

yeah, debating a few things, and leg surgery next week, and way to much going on,

tpbm likes their winter sports

yeah, debating a few things, and leg surgery next week
Good luck with surgery .
I had a Drs appt last week but have another this week as I had to have it in 2 parts 🙄.

Next week Neuro appt then the following appt is an appt to get some important blood test results.

The Drs is phone appts, the other 2 are both in the city so they're teleconference.

tpbm likes their winter sports
Nope not a fan on any sports 🤣

Tpbm is listening to the radio

Last edited:
No, only hear the ac going.

Tpbm is having bad allergies today and is about to go insane.

Luckily I don't get allergies, unless it's from poison ivy

TPBM
Can do the Electric Slide

So-so. Been walking twice a day but only got one walk in today cause it poured down rain this afternoon. Really need to get those walks in!!!

TPBM
TV keeps cutting out and can't watch the show they want to (really sucks cause it's the hockey game, and they are showing poker instead :mad:)

Back
Top Bottom