the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No. Lol.

Tpbm's hearing isn't that great from listening to loud music...starting with a Sony Walkman in the '80s. 🤪

No, but for your sake let me ask. "Do you hear what I hear?"

TPBM - just fell out of their seat laughing.

No I mowed my lawn and cleaned my lawn last weekend 🙄

TPBM has been pretty busy lately

I walked 5 miles and gave myself two black toes. It was an enjoyable walk if not for the fact I spilled my chick-fil-a shake down my leg and couldn't find a cut through to my street which would've saved me 2 miles of backtracking.

I got approved for SSDI!!! TPBM is looking forward to being independent again.

Been independent for a while which I’m thankful for everyday

TPBM is listening to music

No, I can barely hear my own thoughts, ha

TPBM... has nine laptops. All but one are still running Windows 7 pro.

Is that how it's played? I must have missed something

Is that how it's played? I must have missed something
This one hasnt been played for a while
The way its played is someone will say something the nextperson will have to answer eg I might say the person below me went shopping yesterday

You might say No

Then you will come up with your own answer like for the next person.

This one hasnt been played for a while
The way its played is someone will say something the nextperson will have to answer eg I might say the person below me went shopping yesterday

You might say No

Then you will come up with your own answer like for the next person.
I should avoid things that I do not understand. Thanks though, for the elucidation. :)

Back
Top Bottom