the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Doesn’t everyone? But I hate Thursdays more 🤣.

TPBM really should go get something to eat.

Not order but will cook some veggies tonight and enough for tomorrow’s dinner aswell.

TPBM likes to plan ahead

Nope, I'm a fly by the seat of your pants kinda girl.

Tpbm procrastinates. 😂

No thanks. I’m on enough drugs and the ones I’m on seem to be doing their job. Thankfully not too many side effects, nothing to bad anyway

TPBM has ironing to do

Always but never..lol. Either I dampen it and toss back in the dryer or use a handheld steamer. Never iron. It works..😂

Tpbm is still in their pjs.

Yep, not looking forward to it.

Tpbm has had an extremely hard week at work.

No, I'm (forcibly) retired. But my Wife most certainly did, if that counts.
TPBM will watch a comedy this evening on telly.

Maybe later, but need to catch up on last nights Pyramid first.

TPBM - prefers older tv shows over current ones.

Definitely there’s not much on now. Over here at less we have a lot of reality shows at the moment.

TPBM will probably have a quite weekend

Back
Top Bottom