the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No, knocking on wood hard.

TPBM - has gotten their vaccine shot(s), will get a booster if needed.

We’re a bit behind here. I’ve had my 1st one a couple of weeks ago, due to get my 2nd next month (had to wait 6 weeks)

tpbm is over the politics and arguing around covid.

Yes (How is it for people to understand? If you can it the shots, and wear the masks.)

TPBM - Yells at their tv occasionally.

I hardly put the tv on now but when I do I’ll often swear at it.

TPBM has to go to the pharmacy/ chemist get more meds 🙄.

Yes (How is it for people to understand? If you can it the shots, and wear the masks.)
I don’t know what it’s like there but over here the politicians are arguing with each other 🙄. The 2 main politicians who seem to be arguing are the premier of my state and the premier of New South Wales (which is the state that connects to mine). Then the prime minister gets stuck in the middle.
It’s like 2 kids arguing and dad (the prime minister) trying to keep them calm.

I won’t even get started on the protestors and the anti vaccine people 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️.

I think I only put the tv on 3 out of 7 days and that’s just to watch something on tv I want to watch. Lately it’s crime shows (both fictional and real life)

Last edited:
If LEGO counts, then yes. :)

TPBM - Would rather pound salt, than watch reality tv shows.

Not a fan of action films

TPBM has to get some yard work done while the weathers nice
(We’ve had a lot of rain over the winter, my grass needs mowing 🙄)

Wouldn't know, we hire little people who take care of that nonsense. I don't even pay attention.

TPBM - Hates seafood.

🤪😮😲 Say what? I'd rather have seafood over other types.

TPBM - Needs to eat some fried shrimp right now.

like pizza but haven’t eaten it much

TPBM had a relaxing day after almost a week of headaches or feeling like rubbish 🤯

No

TPBM has a few appts coming up 🤯
(For me I have 4 appts in a week 🤯, 3 Teleconference appts and my covid jab)

Back
Top Bottom