things are looking up!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Well after 2 yrs of fighting for disability and getting denied I finally had a hearing with an ALJ judge.
They went over everything and they all were confused about everything that is going on in my life, the judge and the medical examiner couldnt figure it all out but the approved my at the hearing which I keep hearing is rare and should be counting my blessings. (which I do everyday!)
So for all my friends here going through the same thing trying to get disability dont give up! Keep fighting and going to your doctor and get them on your side it will help you immensly.

On the other side of the coin still having sleep seizures they cant figure out but going to see a new seizure doc at the end of this month so hopefully may get some answers soon.

Mike

Good for you, Mike! Like you say, you have to keep fighting 'cause even the judge and so called medical folks haven't a clue what we all go thru. Sometimes it takes years, so keep on trying!!

Hope this new dr. will help you out.

Thanks Cint,
It was a battle and I have close friends still fighting and I keep telling them dont ever give up.

Its something to never give on it's our life :)

mike

Congratulations Mike! I know you are a fighter -- glad you persisted and won this battle.

Back
Top Bottom