Tired.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hawke86

New
Reaction score
:e:Has anyone been so tired you feel like you're awake and can't go to sleep? I feel that way all the time. I know that I have sleep apnea. I wonder if that feeling has anything to do with the medication that i take. :e: :pop::ponder: I guess that I'll never know the answer. :noevil: Of all the things I have been through, it's amazing that I'm alive. :pfft: :woot: I guess it's something I have to learn to live with. :woot: Has anyone been so tired that you're eyes water or you're eyes become sensitive to light? Does anyone have any seizures when you're extremely tired? I'm tired most of time. :pop::ponder:

I was just about to ask someone about this. I was just put on sleeping pills because I don't sleep at all and they said my seizures are getting worse so we are going to try this out. I have more blackouts the more tired I am. So I am hoping that the sleeping pill works for me. Good Luck

To all of us tired folks.

Yes, I am tired and exhausted as well. However, it is not all E related. I have other issues as well that can cause fatigue. Make sure that you work with your doctors to treat your overall health as well as your E. We still need to take care of our bodies.

Robin and others have posted some great information on this here at CWE, plus there are hundreds of other web sites to help. Both epilepsy and the medications used to treat it can cause our bodies to get out of balance, so make sure your doctors are coordinating an overall treatment.

That's a good point BuckeyeFan. Exercise can do wonders for oxygenating the blood and improving overall health/sleep cycles.

Back
Top Bottom