Tonic Clonics - eyes open, or closed?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

You know, I have no idea. An ex bf and his family we're the only ones to ever see me, and we aren't in touch. Ugh, I still can't bring myself to watch a seizure video, it sounds so scary and I really don't want to know how I look during one. I'm always completely unconscious, I know that much.

When my partner described it to my neuro he said "they flicker and roll to the back of her head" hes never filmed me and I never ever want him too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It freaks my husband out when I seize, he hates them. I don't really care for them either, but they scare him.

my bf too, first time he seen me t.c. i woke up to him holding me and crying. that was AWFUL. majority of the time just day to day if I make a weird sound or he hears something fall on the floor (something not even that loud like a bottle of shampoo or something from the fridge) he comes running, heart pounding out of his chest. and when i have partials he can tell it's happening even when he has his back to me. i guess it's happened so many times he can just feel the strangeness. we both hate them so so much :(

yep, when I stretch, one of those full body stretches...I make noise. Kind of like a moan. It's completely involuntary. If he's not in the room he worries.

Back
Top Bottom