Trying to reach Elaine Howell

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Cinnabar

New
Reaction score
via Control Panel. Hope you see this here! Let me know because I can explain much about Bi-Polar and it's important that we all stick together! Always - Laurie

Are you familiar with how to Private Message (PM) her?

Thanks Robin..

Are you familiar with how to Private Message (PM) her?
The answer is NOPE! If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it. Bernard has helped me with so much but I'm at a stumbling block here. Always - Laurie

When you are looking at the Control Panel page, there is a menu on the left hand side. Click on the link that says 'Send New Message' under the Private Messages heading. Then fill in the form. :)

Had a few wobblers!!

via Control Panel. Hope you see this here! Let me know because I can explain much about Bi-Polar and it's important that we all stick together! Always - Laurie

Hi Laurie
I haven't been able to access the internet for a few days, we are with Virgin, and have had a few problems with them lately, so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I hope you are ok, I've had some pretty nasty seizures in the last few days, I collapsed in the garden yesterday, I have no idea how long I was lying there, the day before, I had a nasty in the lounger and bruised my bhip, both really scared me, as I had no aura before and I was totally freaked out by them, I was just glad that Mark was due home and I wasn't on my own, they seem to be getting worse and I have upped my dosage of Keppra back to 3,000mg a day. I'm on my own tonight so try and write back to me? I'm leaving the computer on, I hope you've been ok mate, let me know eh? and keep in touch.

Cheers

Elaine xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally - figured how to post to you via cntrl panel

Hi Laurie
I haven't been able to access the internet for a few days, we are with Virgin, and have had a few problems with them lately, so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I hope you are ok, I've had some pretty nasty seizures in the last few days, I collapsed in the garden yesterday, I have no idea how long I was lying there, the day before, I had a nasty in the lounger and bruised my bhip, both really scared me, as I had no aura before and I was totally freaked out by them, I was just glad that Mark was due home and I wasn't on my own, they seem to be getting worse and I have upped my dosage of Keppra back to 3,000mg a day. I'm on my own tonight so try and write back to me? I'm leaving the computer on, I hope you've been ok mate, let me know eh? and keep in touch.

Cheers

Elaine xx
Had a tonic-clonic seizue recently and today I'm in a fog. I don't know if it's the seizures or the meds? So sorry you're having such a bad time. When I'm feeling better I'll cover Bi-Polar with you. Hopefully, by tomorrow morning I'll be feeling better and will post you. Always - Laurie

Back
Top Bottom