type of seizures

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
how do you find out what type of seizures your having? because my neuroligist hasnt told me, and becvause they happen in my sleep i have recognition of them, any comments will help.

Well the first thing- WHY HAS HE NOT TOLD U WHAT SEIZURES U R HAVING???????? Secondly, dear do u live alone!! Ask someone, some friend or someone who might have seen u having a seizure. Are ur seizures catamenial?? Give us some clue to help u dear! I am sending u some info in PM

No he hasnt all i know is they happen in my sleep and i have no recognition of them. The only way i know i have had them is because my tounge is bruised and swollen. Th last tym i had one my dad said it didnt even last 5 nins but thwy normally laat longer. My neuroligist isnt very good. He wont give me an eaelier appointment even though im getting really bad side affects. Im so fed up. Our nhs isnt vwry good.

Sorry dear! I should have asked properly- I meant are they somehow related with the menstrual cycle!

I think they are as they seem to happen round about that time every month. Bt my neurolisgist doesnt know. If he dont know how am i supposed to know grrrr. He did mention sum hormone tablets but he neva got me to try them. So am gonna ask him if i can try them n see.

Back
Top Bottom