update of raw food diet

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jnanda

New
Reaction score
Hi. I wanted to share that I was having daily complex partial seizures until I went on a raw foods diet. I started the diet after being partially a raw vegan - but once I went all the way raw I haven't had one seizure now for close to seven weeks.

I just ordered the book by Dr. Graham, the 80-10-10 diet because this is close to what I have been doing on my own already.

I feel close to normal, and my energy level is great, and my brain is healing more all the time. I am able to do things and tolerate a lot more stimulation, and starting to feel like I am supposed to. HEALTHY!

love,
jnanda

Woooohoooo!!!!

Way to go!!! This is the type of new we like to hear!!! So very cool!:woot::woot::clap::clap:

Keep it up!:banana::banana:

This is great to hear. I love reading stories on here about people learning to manage and feeling well again. It's amazing the amount of knowledge here and the diverse methods people use to find what works for THEM. It's all about quality of life and learning what you can and can't tolerate and still be happy and healthy.

Good job on sticking with and congrats on being under control. My wife is going on her 5th month right now and it's great!

It is wonderful news. Don't stop there... continue to share your story, every chance you get. If we all do, then it won't be considered odd to so many.

Back
Top Bottom