Used husband for sale

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Okay. I'm ready to buy. What's his item number on Ebay? :)

By the way, does he know he's moving away from home soon?

Valeriedl, I think you need to put him on the tractor and let him drive his tractor to the new destination rather than you shipping him. Why pay the extra cost for shipping when he can drive?

How about a trade? On second thought, I know what I have, faults and all, not sure what I'd be getting...

You could trade him for one of the squirrels in my back yard.

They are trained to eat out of your hand, are very smart, and work like crazy. They are very cuddly - or maybe they just look that way. They actually sit there and listen to you with no sassing as long as you have a peanut in your hand. When all their work is finished they crawl back into their little nest, no fuss, no bother. They have no vet bills, and don't eat much.

OR.... I'll trade a lawnmower for him.

Now that it is getting closer to Christmas, will you spend the extra in shipping to make sure he is here for that day? I would want to make sure he can be here to help take down all of the decorations and carry out the tree. One other thing...does he do windows?

Sounds like I should be making an offer on him ... as a christmas present for my wife. Lots of chores I could avoid.:woot:

He needs to be bathed and brush his teeth. Does he have his own teeth?lol How is his english. I mean if I take him to a nice dinner he will be cordial wont he? ha haahahahahah

No he doesn't know he's going to be moving out, I think I'll just tell him that I'm sending him on a vacation for Christmas.

He can clean himself, he's pretty good at keeping up with that. And yes he still does have his teeth.

I've got a ton of squirrel in the back yard along with so many other types of wild animals. I think sometimes I'd rather bring them in the house and put him out there to eat what ever leftovers there are that I toss out the door.

After this weekend (he's been off for 4 days) I'm ready to give him away, or even pay someone to take him!!!! I might consider a trade, but you'd have to convense me why I should take him.

Valerie,

I really do need this guy. There has been massively bad weather here over the weekend, and I need someone who can handle a shovel!

I'll even pay for postage, if you can find a crate.

He's yours endless!!!!!

My parents ordered furniture and it's coming any day now. There should be something that I can send him in with it. You can even have their old furniture too if you want it.

Give me your address and I'll get him out to you asap!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Wahoooo!

Wahoooo! I'm the big winner! Send him right over!

Now, when some time has passed and you miss his kind eyes, strong arms, kind heart, and warm kisses and you realize you just can't live without him, let me know and I'll send him back - in a month or two. ;)

Awesome. CWE needs a 'like' button. I guess 'thanks' works, but I like liking things. Even better than licking them most of the time.

Does he come with batteries or a mains charger ? And could you put the bow somewhere else ...? And what make and model ?

I think I missed something. Ajax, exactly what are you licking?

So Endless... has he arrived? well-packed and in good condition? and is he behaving?

If you don't need him full time, maybe we can pass him around.

Yes, he arrived! He just showed up on my doorstep one day. He didn't knock or anything. He was just waiting out there, so I let him in.

But no wonder she wanted to give him away.

He's covered in hair (including back fur) and he never shaves so his whiskers get quite long. Most of the time he's completely silent even when I'm trying to have a conversation. When he does talk it's just to complain or ask me to do something. He's incredibly fussy. It exhausts me. He'll walk into a room and try three different chairs before he finds one he's satisfied with, and that chair is usually MY chair. And then when I sit in another chair, he gets up and wants to sit in my lap. I like him already, but isn't sitting in my lap all the time a little ridiculous? When he gets up he leaves a bunch of his hair all over everything. Some of it is back hair. Ick.

He is so fussy, he won't eat whatever I put in front of him. I don't do much cooking for him these days, just open cans. And if he doesn't like what's in the can, he complains again, and complains LOUDLY. He doesn't stop until he gets what he wants. I'm tired of his yowling and it jangles my nerves. I've learned to find out what he likes and feed him the same thing every day, just to keep the peace.

He's so lazy and self-centerd. Every day I say, "why don't you go out hunting and bring back a meal?" It would be great if he could contribute to the family a little, but he could at least pull his own weight. He just yawns and looks at me like I'm crazy. Then he stretches and gives himself a pedicure and a bath.

His hygeine and grooming aren't too bad. Even though he has back fur it's really clean. He gives himself several baths a day. I think that's a little compulsive, but it makes him smell good and look good. He's definitely easy on the eyes. My friends all think he's quite handsome and they compliment me on my good luck.

But... his breath smells like fish. BAD. I can almost smell it across the room. I tried to brush his teeth for him, but he ran and wouldn't let me.

This is kind of embarrassing, but when he uses the bathroom it smells really bad. You can literally smell it all over the house. He either can't flush or doesn't flush. He just covers it up with some sand. I feel compelled to clean up twice a day. I've tried to teach him to light a match or something after he goes to cover up the smell, but he's having some problems grasping the match. Sooner or later I'm just going to make him go outside.

The straw that broke the camel's back was my visit to the doctor last week. My nose has been running, and I've been sneezing and coughing non-stop. I thought I had a cold, but my doc says that I'm allergic to him.

I can't live like this any longer. I'm sending him back to Valerie. Unless one of you wants him. Then I'm sure you'll find him on your doorstep in a few days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom