Used husband for sale

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ph but Valeried - the poor bloke sounds quite I'll - "Man-flu" has been known tone be terminal, y'know!!
Anyway they'd want green stamps with me - And if Meetz won't tackle me, who else would be daft eenuff to take me on?!!

Endless, I'm sorry that things didn't work out with the two of you. However you did describe him perferctly - even the back hair!!! (I'm starting to wonder if my husband is a man or cat????)

I got him back today and on the trip home he must have caught a cold so I'm ready to put him back out there on the market again quick. I did say no returns but since you were alregic to him I guess that does make a difference. I'd hate to have you just let him out the back door and hope he gets lost. I don't want him to get hit on the road. He does think he knows where he is all the time and how to get to and from places but he's really not too good at it at times. If he got lost I didn't want him to try to make a home under someone's porch and eat what they throw out, but I have a feeling he wouldn't eat it anyway.

So I guess he's back on the market, any takers?

Back
Top Bottom