Very Happy New Year

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
I just want to wish everybody a very happy and peaceful new year. I am a bit late for some people, so a belated Happy and peaceful New Year. Good luck everybody.

Yes,happy New Year to everybody!!!

Happy New Year to all! I hope 2013 is happier, healthier, and more joyful for CWE members and their loved ones.

Happy New Year CWE Family!!! This girl has grown to love you all dearly ;)

Happy new year to every one all the best for 2013 ... And all the best for our own journeys with E ...

Tomorrow is the first blank page of a book called 2013 ... It has 365 pages lets write the story and make sure its a good one

All the best
Jayde Xx

I am a bit late for some people, so a belated Happy and peaceful New Year. Good luck everybody.
You aren't late at all Fedup.
Yes it is already new years day here in Aussie but I'm pretty sure in most of the other countries it is still Monday night :).

Happy New Year.
I hope 2013 is a good year for everyone.

Last edited:
Happy 2013 to all my E Peeps!
Luv you all... and all the best in the new year. No more seizures!

Here's to forgetting 2012 and welcomeing a happy and most of all a healty 2013. Happy new year to all my CWE friends !

Happy New Year Everyone! :) May we have a year filled with great news and happieness for everyone!

I'd like to wish you all a happy new year, too! I am so thankful for you all!

im very very late for one reason or another LOL happy new year!!!!

Happy Belated New Year! So I had 2 t/c's on the 1st & have been pretty wiped out since. But this will be a good year!!!

Happy Belated New Year! So I had 2 t/c's on the 1st & have been pretty wiped out since. But this will be a good year!!!
Oh no Jackier,
Sorry to hear about the T/C. Hope you feel better & the yera will start to improve for you.

Back
Top Bottom