What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

my stupid computer went to sleep, I'm listening to the droning of the toaster oven while I wait on breakfast.....
Oh, derp, it could be because the mouse was shut off.....

There we go, Pandora is back up... my 'rock' station is playing Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels.

CA 31,

Snoop's gangsta persona was faded out in lieu of his new pimp persona.

He's a bit past his prime but his name and reputation sells.

LOVE IT!!!

The clock ticking...I need to find something to watch or listen to while I wait on this headache to GTFO

Oh that is incredible!! My geeky side totally loves you for that!! I can't wait to show the rest of the family.

So, that's what I'm listening to now!!

I'm not sure how to insert the video.

* caution * if * photosensitive *

but this is bad ass
and it seems it's just an excerpt of an hour or so long gig

Last edited:
I asked this man to do a cover of this song for us, which he did for all of us, and it is wonderful. Please try to enjoy...

Damon Albarn is an awesome vocalist.

If the voice sounds familiar, it's because he's also 2D from Gorillaz

Last edited:
Lynyrd Skynyrd-yes! Anyday.

Black Crowes-Girl From the Pawnshop
Black Crowes-anything.
Allman Bros.

Back
Top Bottom