What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I was gonna post a video, but my post count isn't large enough. The reason behind that is absolutely awful..so malicious. -1 for the human race.

I'm a fan of electronic music. Currently listening to:

Hello Inc. (Digitalism Remix) - Alex Gopher

Have a happy Thanksgiving dmnckvrs

This morning has been full of...

The Who
Pink Floyd
Cake
Tom Petty
And Linkin Park

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

Ive been listening to a lot off Chase and Status at the moment after watching them play at the Download Festival on tv the other night.

Some off their videos i wouldn't recommend if you are photosensitive!!!

Last edited:
(band) Sigur Ros - (song) Inni Mer Syuqur Vitteysingur - (album) Með Suð í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust

A great band who sing in Vonlenska a non-literal language.. don't knock it till you try it

I'm listening to my best friend singing. Sounds like someone banging cats against a wall

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The script - 6 degrees of separation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Start Wearing Purple by Gogol Bordello. Their music is sometimes called gypsy punk. They remind me of an Eastern European version of The Pogues.

The actual video had some flashing lights so I'm posting this version.

Have a happy Thanksgiving dmnckvrs

I had to work unfortunately, but the silver lining was getting out of all the preparation work and getting home to a table full of food :p

Hope you did as well.

@GoGiants, I love Nero's 'Welcome Reality' album.

@neil129, C&S has some awesome remixes. I first heard of them on a Herve album and fell in love.

Currently listening to: Stars (Hold On) - Youngblood Hawke

Ooh, I don't think I can post videos yet so I'm going to be lazy and not even look for it. But I love this one:

Michael Cera and Ellen Page - 'Anyone Else But You' from the Juno soundtrack.

oh, now it's

Butterfly (acoustic) - Jason Mraz

I love singing this one, especially the scat bit in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom