What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm listening to the sound of peace and quiet.
The kids are at school and the partner is working :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im Gospel and Country
I occassionaly listen to Pop, Rock and R&B
but Mainly.....

Country: Rascal Flatts! Miland Lambert, Band Perry, Gretchen Wilson, Sugarland and many more

Gospel: Every last one I can hear!

I saw that Radiohead album concert in Dallas, the first "Creep" tour - it was at "Trees" in Deep Ellum

Been on a serious EDM rush lately. Great for an energy boost. In my case, I put on my cans and forget about everything around me while listening.

Have you listened to the whole album? I think they did a good job with it.

Yes, it's awesome. And it's even more awesome to run across someone who listens to them. :clap:

I'm particularly fond of Pale Flesh and Telepathy.

I am listening to kesha die young

but if I want something more relaxing then I will listen too the power of love by Gabrielle aplin :)

Mark Lanegan's album Bubblegum

Back
Top Bottom