What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Copy and paste the youtube web address and post it as you would any web address/link.

Anytime Cathy, now get me something great for christmas!! :D

The raidleader talking away on world of warcraft :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Blood On the Dance Floor-YOHO

[ame="http://youtu.be/J24rc8Mz83M"]http://youtu.be/J24rc8Mz83M[/ame]

The script. The whole of the new album, #3 has been on repeat for hours

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I wish the Key's used this for their album cover.

147486_1.jpg

I like M83's two videos that have the kids with bad ass super powers.

....the rain....

I was sitting here all alone, my husband is out smoking a clove, just listening to the dryer and the sound of my fingernail on the keys as I typed out a letter. It started off slow, just the sounds from the larger drops reaching my ears. At first I thought it was someone, or maybe the cat, tip toeing through the thick blanket of fallen leaves. But as the tempo and pitch picked up a bit a could feel an instant calm feeling rush over my scalp and down my neck.

the voices are having a jam session

the woke me up playing " get naked"

@ Petero, that's pretty chill. I like the chunky bass lines thrown in.

Currently listening to: Wrath of God - Crystal Castles.

Can't post a link yet but if you like, it's available on their Soundcloud as a free download.

Back
Top Bottom