What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I've been on one heck of a 'music journey' since March of this year! It started with a rap-rock song (that reminded me of Linkin Park in a way) released through a global music platform on YouTube, then discovering the rock band from that song, then a progressive metal band, then an 'indie rock' band, then a few other artists and bands before my most recent discovery of a certain British band that has experimented with a few genres.

I have a lot of good music to share! For today, I'll share a song from the 'progressive metal' band, one of their 'catchier'/'poppier' songs. This was my introduction to the band and I was amazed by both the music and where it's coming from! My family are from the same country.

Flash Your Bones by Takatak, a 'progressive metal' band from Pakistan. It may interest someone to know that the members include two lead singers and two drummers. *Some video effects have a quick transition, so I'll add a Photosensitive Epilepsy warning to be on the extra safe side*

Back
Top Bottom