What Does Your Avatar Say About You? Why did you pick it?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

We're all still in our cocoon stage, Mary. Take care my friend.

My avatar is really my CT scan. It was done right before my crainioplasty! The gap in the white circle is where a part of my skull was missing! 8-29-11 they sawed it open, I stroked on the table, they scooped some brains out necrotic tissue blah-blah, 2wks in a propanol comma, followed by 2 months in rehab learning to walk again. so turns out 8-29 was the day I lost everything! even my cool! So it is significant to me and at some level it fills that "in your face" attitude I developed by people staring at the big row of staples (49 shiny staples)in my head and that is the significance! I use it on all my online profiles I have never been asked before...Thanks

Last edited:
Mine is because I'm fabulous and you (general you) can't handle it. I chose it because I like silly, over the top, uplifting pictures and this was one of the few that I could find that made me laugh while being super uplifting and over the top all at once. I really like this one and thought it was cute so I thought I'd tack it on there. Besides, the other one I have (the other two) have curse words in them and I think that's a bit inappropriate. And the snake that I have that says LOL I'M BEER is funny but I didn't care for it as much as I liked this one.

It's a picture of me in my boss suit...cuz i means srs bsns lol

I just love ERASURHEAD and identify with that character, so that pic is my avatar. I am not sure what'all that could mean.

because a pic of boobies and bacon would give the wrong idea.

I've seen that cat around the internets lol. It makes me laugh every time.

DO WANT THESE SHIRTS!!! :D

Business-Cat-T-Shirt.jpg
Business-Cat-T-Shirt.jpg

a black one for the night (and cold days) a grey one for the day (and hot days) ...or whatever my mood may be :gob:

mine i changed from a laughing owl to a little chick trying to save himself by working hard to get off the road and onto the sidewalk (bird emotions are so cute).
the pic represents exactly how i felt facing surgery... knowing i had to put in all my strength to make it through, to be okay.

;) now that i'm 4 weeks post-op i'm thinking of putting my laughing owl back in... scariest time is over and look forward to laughing again.

Mine is a pic my 7 yr old son drew for me. He's now 9, it still makes me feel happy. :D

I have a crow who adopted me just over 6 years ago. Crows are amazing birds on many levels, both in reality and in the mythologies and beliefs of many cultures, and mine came along at a very important time in my life. We are quite bonded and he likes lots of preening every day. He will not let anyone but me get close to him.

Lol I get bored of having the same avatar after a certain period of time...but that's pretty obvious :D

Mine says;

I like to stand precariously close to tall cliffs.

Back
Top Bottom