What to do about driving

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

We have lived here for 7 years and our neighbors hardly even say hello, so I don't feel comfortable asking them for a ride, but maybe I will call the vet and explain what is going on to see if they know somebody who can come to my house.

Sorry to hear that, but I do know what your talking about. Last couple neighborhoods I used to live in I never talked to my neighbors either.

We have lived here for 7 years and our neighbors hardly even say hello, so I don't feel comfortable asking them for a ride, but maybe I will call the vet and explain what is going on to see if they know somebody who can come to my house.
it's definitely worth a shot , hope you can figure something out , i know that's got to be stressful , i have 2 dogs and a cat and their family

Your parents are unbelievable, and yes, they should definitely have a talk with your doctor, and yes, in CA your license is not valid for 6 months plus doctor's clearance the first time around and you have to retake the drivers test, your insurance is also not valid.
On the vet, besides asking them, you may also want to see if a taxi would make an exception based on the circumstances as long as the animal is in a carrier. You might find an animal lover in the bunch. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom