• O (positive or negative)

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • Rh (positive or negative)

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Dont Know

Votes: 16 12.9%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I remember mine b/c I am "A+" LOL!

Just wondering if there is a correlation at all in blood type vs seizures. Please click only one type. im not worried about positive vs negative at this point, but if you want to include it in a response you can. voting will be anonymous.

O+, looks like a bit of a pattern up there, but probably just a coincidence

A Rh negative here :) ... I too have been told that it causes probs with pregnancies ...
I too also have pcos which messes with my seizures

Errmaagerrdd!!! That's almost 50% with O blood group!! Now i am more curious about relations between blood groups and epilepsy :O

O is the most common blood type, epilepsy or not. ;)

>.< Forgot that completely.... So, without finding out the chances between equal no. of peeps from each blood group, things wouldn't be possible to find out which blood group is prone to seizures? :O As the poll would most probably be close to the % availability of each blood group in everyone? :ponder:

o neg,i gather i can give my blood to anyone bleed me dry and i can only get o neg in return...sounds about right.i give give and get little in return

I believe my old pcp told me I was O+

But my memory has been hazy lately.

I'm o, but my mother is rh. Makes me wonder if the rh factor has any correlation :/

Rh is not a blood type like A,B,AB, and O are. There are two parts to blood types. First the Letter or antigen(A,B,AB,or O) and the second part would be the RH or rhesus factor(whether your blood is positive or negative) so if you are A- like I am then you have an A blood type with an RH negative factor. So for all of you people who are saying your blood type is Rh you are half right but you have a letter A,B,AB,or O too!
Sorry I was super Interested in blood types while I was in high school!

Back
Top Bottom