What's your favorite...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

last night according to my mom i have questionable moral values.

Favorite...

Movie? Oh, that’s hard, I like all sorts, from dark and twisted to sweet and uplifting, from serious to down right goofy including but not limited to: Trainspotting, Fargo, Amelie, Babe, Elf, Princess Bride, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, The Philadelphia Story, Casablanca, The Right Stuff, Strictly Ballroom, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, The Bicycle Thief, Goodbye Lenin, and yes, LOTR

TV show? Travel shows (I’m travel bug after all) like Rick Steves’ Travels in Europe, Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations, Globetrekker; British comedies and dramas, science and documentaries, and Dr. Who! (yeah, I’m a geek:rolleyes:) on PBS; Community, 30 Rock, Grey’s Anatomy, and Project Runway.

Web Show? :dontknow:

Music Genre? Really and truly, I love at least some of everything – all genres and eras - even including some rap which has been much maligned here:)

New Gadget? My Nokia Nuron which is a poor man’s (a really poor man’s) IPhone, but I love it.

Radio Station? RMF-FM Poland

Website other than CWE? Lonely Planet, Rick Steve’s Europe Through the Back Door, NBTS

Hobby? Travel – not much of that lately:cry:, photography, reading, knocking the rust off my very rusty French and Spanish (basically relearning:eek:), doting on my precious puppy:), puzzles (travel scenes of course), doing tai chi very poorly.

Book/Author? Classics, especially Jane Austen and E.M. Forster. More recent stuff: Anything by Roddy Doyle, Nick Hornby, Terry Pratchett, Bill Bryson, the late great Douglas Adams, and of course Tolkien and Rowling.

Magazine? National Geographic Traveler

Dwarf name? I should be either Cranky or Dorky:D

Last edited:
Dorky! Another for our fearless band!

Back
Top Bottom