What's your personality type?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I am a "Mediator (INFP-t) "

Interesting - it gives me something more to research tonight!

CONSUL (ESFJ-A)

That's pretty much me but I thought I'd get something like a joker!

INFJ. And I'm a Hufflepuff. That's like asking for the school bully to beat me up.

The Personality Test

That was fun, and got me thinking about quite a few of my answers. I came out as Consul (EDFJ-T).
I think I answered some questions on how I was in the good old days, when I worked full time and had a good job and felt better much better about myself than I do these days.

All of my best women friends are Scorpios. All my ex boyfriends are Scorpios!

I Virgo we expect perfection but not Personly perfect but when I do job do it perfectly but I don't do it often like house work.Dont take fools badly or just impatient.i only Virgo I know

Mind 64% Extraverted
Energy 55% Observant
Nature 78% Feeling
Tactics 72% Judging
Identity 57% Assertive

:punch: :dontknow: :noevil:

Quiet, alone, shy and I stay home alot. But I wish I wasn't so shy because I've never been I a relationship longer than a year and I have no children.

Back
Top Bottom