White House petition to allow more research on a marijuana treatment for epilepsy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jimj

New
Reaction score
Please sign this White House petition to allow more research on a promising epilepsy treatment option. You have to register before you can sign it, but it only takes a minute. This petition has a long way to go to get the required 100,000 signatures before April 19th. If it meets this goal it will get a response from the White House!
http://wh.gov/lpiAh

I edited the thread title to provide a little more clarity on the topic. I also moved this thread to the correct forum.

Bernard,

I'd like to thank you for what you have done here and had not so many years have been lost to over-medication for me while helping my father, I might have been able to put more fire behind my beliefs about our medical society and how Americans are suffering from what I witnessed in others and myself.

Be Well Always,

Googman

Back
Top Bottom