Whoops. Apparently I stepped away again lol

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey all!
Been a while since I've posted. Just had a late night memory tell me to come see how everyone is doing.

Here's one on myself:
Not seizure free but hoping to be soon.
I've come out as nonbinary. I use They/Them pronouns.
I've got a gender affirming surgery planned for Jan 9 to remove uterus and all that stuff with it.
Had a second child last year in august. His name is Clark
Hubby is doing well, daughter is doing great. She learned to walk and talk etc that we were told she wouldn't (Cerebral palsy due to a stroke at birth) and she's in kindergarten this year!

Hi Rae! Thanks for the awesome update. It sounds like you have a lot of positive stuff going on in your life, and I wish you all the best for you and your family. :)

Update: surgery on the 9th took a terrible turn of the worst and I've just woken up after a wonder 11 day coma. Good old epilepsy fucking shit up still.

Aw man. You're one tough cookie Rae. I got all my fingers and toes crossed that it's smooth sailing for you from here on out.

Hi Rae -
1 - good to read you again
2 - damn about the epilepsy f'ing things up!
Hang in there! Keep us posted - hoping all goes well now🤞

Hi Rae. Glad you are still with us. I hope you get back to 100% soon.

Back
Top Bottom