Wonderful time for my boyfriend to spend the night

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
My parents are on vacation for three weeks and boyfriend usually spends the night when my parents are gone. He's like a night time babysitter for me I guess you could say because my parents don't like me home alone at night.

It was a wonderful first night for him here too. I woke up at 4am to a wet bed. I'd had a seizure and peed myself. I'm glad the pee pad I have on my bed caught it all and it stayed on my side. It wasn't fun tearing the bed apart in the middle of the night and throwing all the sheets in the washer and dryer. Plus I took a shower. He helped me make the bed when he got home from work too.

Now that's true love!

Yes, true love is helping us and sticking by us through everything. I make sure to express my gratitude to my significant other for all that he does for me and I do what I can for him.

Back
Top Bottom