Word Association

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi TheresaA, I would definitely seek the opinion from another OB/GYN if the problem is persisting. The thread that you posted your problem in is not going to reach very many members who can offer the advice you are seeking, as this thread is a game that we play. I would suggest doing a copy/paste and posting your question in one of the other threads that will attract other members who can adequately answer you. Your problem is one that should get the attention it deserves. :) Good luck and I sure hope you start feeling better soon!

Hi BrandiBrat,

Thank you SO much for your helpful advice. I am so behind the times! I will definitely cut & paste it. And I think that I will go see another OB/GYN - the one I saw was 8 months pregnant. Think she was more concerned with her own pains!

Back
Top Bottom