Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Huh, that was no train Nicholas?

LeisurE + EnjoY = Yesterday

I think I get this game but I am not sure...

Yesterday + yodel = lozenge (?)

Boo to Dutch Mom! :)

young, old ,Nicholas I mean lethargic!
:)

Last edited:
Ok, I'll bite.

Lethargic - curmudgeon - nap

Nicholas - not quite sure if you noticed, each word starts with the same letter that the previous word ended with c-c, n-n...

:)

waking up+look at the clock+goes back to sleep )

much prefer word association!
:banana:

Hi Nicholas, you keep breaking the 'train'

Please read what Aubrey wrote (post 130) about how this game works:

"Nicholas - not quite sure if you noticed, each word starts with the same letter that the previous word ended with"

I explained it in post 120:

except for the association the 3 words have to make a 'train' with last and first letters; like you did before with "time/empty/yesterday"

So: Grown uP + PassporT = Travelling

And you continue with
Traveling + G.... = ... (3rd word starting with last letter of G-word)

[/QUOTE]

Please try again Nicholas:

nap + pillow = waking up

-> P.... + second word starting with last letter first word = third word starting with last letter of second word (+ association 3 words)

Half right.
Second word had to start with E (last letter first word Price) instead of P
Third word Spending is okay, starts with S (last letter second word Pounds)

But you started out of the blue with Price???
First word has to be Nap, then second word start with P (last letter Nap)

I'll go on with your last word Spending

Spending + groceries = shopping

Now you start with Shopping + second word start with G = last word starting with last letter of second word.

Get it?

Last edited:
you're so kind to me.. think I'll leave this game alone until my mind is clearer! X

Back
Top Bottom