Ziggidypoo back again again again

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
~*~ Greetings one and all ~*~

I'm back ~ frustrated ~ coping with multiple organ problems / tons of meds / break-through CPS and PCS (TLE) ~ started when I was 18 months old and this fall I hope to turn 56 yrs old

~*~ Been w/ Carey for almost 9 yrs and he and I fight through the seizures and heart / lung / digestive / sleep apnea / skin conditions / arthritis / etc

~*~ Have all equipment and meds to cover all problems at home (A.L.F.) so Carey helps me through it all

~*~ ER in County hospital that my dr. works out of is really bad

~*~ EMT's treat me like and verbally state psych when all is on record

~*~ Usually don't have to go to ER but every 6 mos to yr and usually not seizure related.

~*~ I'm frustrated with existence no fear of death

~*~ Need a hug - feel like crying - so difficult~*~

~*~ Much love to one and all ~*~

ziggidypoo

Sorry to hear the you are not being treated well :-(

Sounding like you got the right partner at your side battling with you. Thank goodness

Sending you a big warm hug

Big hugs and welcome [back] from me too!

Im sorry to see you back!
As much as you are an awesome person, and we are all here for you, its never good when one of us has to come back for support when there was a stretch of seizure control. I know what that is like, as I am just returning from a bit of a hiatus too.

I sure hope things start looking better for you. and I am glad that Cary is there for you, both support and love.

Back
Top Bottom