Zombie Mode

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

XxBlaqkxX

Stalwart
Reaction score
Does anyone else do this?

After the kids go to sleep, I will generally fit in my computer time. Things are going great, I'm about to go to bed in about an hour and somewhere in there I zone out.

I'm actively clicking things on the screen, replying to posts (that make sense), scrolling through stuff and reading...but it feels like I am doing so mindlessly?

Something usually "snaps me out of it," like someone coughing, the cat meowing, kids sleep talking, or other sudden noises and then I realize it's like 4-5 a.m. and I haven't slept and I also realize one other key factor: I forgot to take my medication...again.

I generally call it my "zombie mode," but does this happen to anyone else when they forget to take their medication?

Back
Top Bottom