The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hello boys and girls, from the fourth

mg_3674-h800.jpg

mg_3676-h800.jpg

Great pics. Must have been a blast. Must admit I thought the first was a galaxy or something until I noticed the electricity post.

Very nice pictures! I might have to print them out for alex , he loves them but hates to listen to them. lol

Wow, nice pics court!

Northern Irelands big fireworks night is 11th July, and then all the marching bands and stuff are on the 12th July. It's an awesome night, just wish i was over there for it this year.

I've been sleeping well lately. I think the tegretol is working! I've not woken up with bitten lips/cheek/tongue or with that awful achiness and headache for weeks now!

*does a little dance* :banana:

This isn't fair the us have their fireworks in july and now Loopy Lou says ireland have theirs in july , so how the uk have to wait till its cold an wet in november to have ours lol

This 5th Nov i will be going to see Flogging Molly live in Manchester :rock:

Was supposed to be going to see them in Belfast in August, but what with having my new flat, i can't afford a trip over to home now :( Will probably head over to see the family in December :D

sh*t. can,t sleep very depressed. My moods are so bad. I wish I could get a handle. I fight so hard to be positive. But I get exhausted trying to be happy. Then it is back. Damn. Sorry I am being utterly miserable. Needed to say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope every thing feels better quickly.

I will sleep alone tonight. my gf has to tend to a sic family member .
so i think i will spend some time with photoshop. check on you guys on my phone every so often

My bf got called in to work right before we went to bed, so I thought I would do a little late night 'reading.' 10 to 1 I'm going to be laying there thinking about it anyway, may as well join a few friends.

A member of the early morning club saying hello to the midnight club.
Right now it's 9.09 am in the Netherlands, I got up 7.15 to make my son ready for special needs daycare, he was picked up 8.15 by the wheelchair taxi buss.

Mornin' all

I'm back........I've been off on a holiday, so haven't signed in too much. 'Twas great, but now it's time to get back to "real life" I guess. Man, I HATE mowing the lawn in this heat!

Real life sucks meetz - stay on holiday! Lol.

Ya know, was in bath last night and couldn't help but notice the amount of bruises I have. There's loads! I'm trying to figure out which ones are from partials (walking into stuff etc), which ones are from the tonic clonic I had on Saturday and which are from the violence at work. Long sleeved t shirts and full length trousers for me I think.

Didn't know you had a t-c on Saturday Lou, sorry to hear it. Yeah bruises are no fun, and mine seem to take a lot longer to heal as I age.

LoopyLou,
Some of the bruises will likely be from the Tegretol. Bruising is one of its painless, yet ugly, side effects that comes and goes and shows up wherever it wants (legs and feet for me, sometimes hands). It's not so pretty (esp. when you have to explain them), but they are easy to distinguish from an actual 'injury' because they don't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom