The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I've fixed my not being able to sleep at night problem I now work night shift! :) Trying to sleep during the day does have its draw back.

BTW I have seen multiple empty bottles of Tabasco sauce as I have been the person to empty them

Doe a female deer
Frog
Igana
Joey baby kangaroo
Nile monitor
How's that for starters lol

Well, I can tell you are NOT on Topamax, Vimpat, Keppra, Gabapentin, or Trileptal! That's a stellar list!

:)

(I'm on Gabapentin + Lamictal. Lamictal good for me, gabapentin bad for me)

Octopus
Porcupine
Stuck on Q
Rabbit
Skunk
Tegu
Uromastyx its a form of lizard
Vixen
White spotted gecko
Xenopus a type of frog
Wild bore
Yack
Zebra

I try to think of every thing or everybody I 'm thankful for in alphebetical order until this ulser picks up then I am up for a while any way.

the dr,s called to confirm my appointment next week while i was sitting in the medicare office today, i made the appointment while tripping balls 2-3 months ago and had forgotten about it. but since i am about ot of meds i should go

Good timing, eh? Hope the appointment goes well C0urt.

met this guy and talked to him, got hot just talking to him
val2.jpg

tonight really bad headache plus other stuff. par for the course. at least no seizures but left side is twitching on and off.

wishing I lived inside "star trek" and bones could wave his cigarette lighter over me & fix all of it. then i'd send him over to you.

took advantage of 3am lull in fireworks to take dog out on lawn, he's scared stiff of the bangs. it's not even july 4 and the air already smells like sulphur.

Last edited by a moderator:
D...... doormat

F...... F!@#$%^&*() CRAZY........

This is just me of course

Last edited:
anybody else out there still awake?

still have headache. can't sleep.

Yup, I

am. I'm getting ready to watch Harry Potter........#5, I think...

Back
Top Bottom