The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Right now I am imagining sucking on an actual hill of beans. They are coffee beans.

What a mental picture, lol....

Roflmao

@ Endless.

I can just begin to imagine the picture myself.

What a hoot!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I love you guys,

i was up to 4'am playing a slow video game.

Awwwwwwwwwww, Court

We love you too.

What video game were ya playing?

I don't think I will be sleeping much tonight. I'm guessing the UK riots may have been on the news in the US? My brother is in Manchester which has been targeted, and it looks like there may be riots and looting happening in Blackpool (where I live) too :(

To top it all off I may be getting a visit from the police tonight as the guy living upstairs in my building has gone missing. His car has been parked outside for two weeks and I got a visit tonight from his boss who was worried cos the guy hasn't turned up to work.

Aloha Loopie, Will send a prayer your way! The riots have been on US tv and I am convinced the world has gone completely mad. Stay safe:mrt:

Ah, yes, Lou

We've seen it, and we're sending prayers to you and yours........

Court--you crack me up. Have you mastered civ4 yet? is that why you haven't gotten 5 yet?

Well I wonder if the guy's boss managed to get hold of the man upstairs through his family. Didn't get any calls from the police last night. I should have got the guys number last night so I could find out.

In other news the police are now allowed to use non lethal weapons to control rioters. They should have been allowed to begin with.

havent gotten 5 because I am poor, it is down on the list of priorities

I am praying for all of you! Just when I think I am going through something tough, bam,court you are on my mind and of course Loopy we love you very much and are praying for you everyday. Teresa

Looks like the riots are over. Funny how all the police presence in England couldn't stop them, but the rain could! Thousands have been arrested and the courts are extremely busy.

Found out the guy who lives upstairs is in London. Glad to hear that he's ok. Means that I have the building to myself for the foreseeable future too lol.

Slept like the dead yesterday. Had a snooze and woke up aching and in a pool of drool. Thought I had blood on my face but then my fuzzed up brain realised that some of the colour from my brand new reddish purple bed set had rubbed onto my face from the drooling. Nice.

I've been sleeping, Court. I finally gave in and took a sleeping pill. What a choice - groggy all day because I haven't slept, or because I've taken a pill.

Riots? How on earth did I miss that in the news. Lou, has your neighbor turned up?

Well, thankfully

the riots are well done and over with.

And I'm starting to sleep......now that I've upped the melatonin to 25 mg a night. But the dreams that have come along with that increase..........I may go back to not sleeping.

*sigh*

How's everyone else doing??

Yup the riots are well and truly over but there's still tons of people being chased down and arrested.

I've been sleeping tons since I started Tegretol but its kind of at strange hours. I'm pretty much only awake for about 6-8 hours at a time but its still better than the insomnia!

Somewhere between 12 and 1 in the morning at the moment and not long back from work. Things are extremely stressful there recently but luckily I have a week off as of tonight, Woohoo!

Just bought season 3 of breaking bad on DVD. Watching it right now while I type... 2:30am...

This show really is addictive.

I have a rodent problem in my flat :( I'm assuming its a rat since it sounds like a miniature elephant and was just playing with the mouse traps. This is because the guy above me is a filthy git who's never cleaned his flat.

My landlord so far is refusing to help, tomorrow I am getting onto the council and environmental health. This is so unfair, I keep my flat nice and clean and because of that pig upstairs I get rats?

Ach. Well, traps reset, I'm gonna hide in my bedroom and try not to dream of rats.

just 9pm here. i am working on an english pot roast

Back
Top Bottom