Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hmmmmm?......

Looks like we could lure you out with the smell of brats. They override anything.

........Hmmmmm......Braaahhhhhhts......aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh.......

Yep, you are correct sir.
:pfft:

Its your choice Ladies

Wait 20 minutes for us to come out OR have us come out right away and let you go in before the air clears. :taz:

Now stop talking silly and get me some chips and salsa. FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wait 20 minutes for us to come out OR have us come out right away and let you go in before the air clears. :taz:

Now stop talking silly and get me some chips and salsa. FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap: :clap:

Respect the BuckeyeFan :rock::rock:

Youdaman :roflmao:

Excuse me????

You're a big boy now....you can get your OWN chips and salsa. You've got 2 hands, with 10 fingers, and a good brain to boot! Geesh. *SHAKING HEAD*MEN.

LADIES!!! Who wants some margaritas???:bigsmile::roflmao::roflmao:

Sure!

What flavor would ya like? I'm game for anything but raspberry.....

Ladeees are drinkin' on the job agin'.......

Yep'........life's good.

:mrt:

Oh, and you're

not? I distinctly y'all gettin' out the beer..........along with your precious BRATS......HMMMMM.......

Strawberry, frozen, thank you! and you're damn skippy we're drinking on the job! What's good for the goose..... :pfft:

Extra jalapinos on the nachos, por favor!

nachos.jpg

'ritas

Last time some one tried to fix me one of those....
Oh wait, it was a guy. Never mind. They can't fix anything without screwing it up.

Buckeye and TT, I DO watch football. I like the scenery.

Last edited:
I LOVE football.....

:noevil::pfft: I have no comment other than that.........

MEN! They just THINK they do ....

Burppy! Quit hoggin' dem Nachos!

:hungry:

I love football! (Men just THINKS
they do!)

Nope, it's

NOT the socks, Speber! And it certainly isn't the PHYSIQUES, either!! *GAK*:roflmao::bigsmile:

You do realize, d00d actually THINKS he looks good.

/gag

Gee ya think they could have least given him a shirt that FIT!

Well, what can

ya say?

It's GUYS DRESSING GUYS..........NEED I SAY MORE????:roflmao::roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom