The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi, Elsie,

Are they shooting pains in your bones? If so, has your doc checked your blood gasses lately? (Could be metabolic acidosis) I had pain so intense in my bones, mostly my lower leg bones, that was so bad it sucked the breath out of me. Pain pills didn't help much, either.

Hey, Court... What are you sewing? Would love a description, would love a pic even more. :)

Meetz, I used to love to do crewel. Not the same as cross-stitch, but still fun. Very relaxing. :)
My eyes are so blurry right now it's not an option.

I went to the grocery store tonight at 2am, and there was a whole bunch of people. I couldn't believe it. And they were all men. What's up with that?

I have been having issues the past few days sorry guys.
will be up tonight due to a wet spot in the bed.

I am making myself a new backpack for my right shoulder. since my left shoulder hurts.
img_3499.jpg

The bottom part is actually done,

I am currently working on a three/four color design for the flap.
mg_3503.jpg

will be the background of orange, and dark blue, light blue, and white. I am working on placement and problem solving. Doing it with as few pieces as possible.

Last edited:
That's really

cool, Court. It looks like fun. If I had a sewing machine still, I'd be right along with you!

@ Endless: I never could get the hang of crewel. It's beautiful, but I just can't do it.

And for everyone's entertainment tonight.............I SOUND LIKE A BULLFROG! It's sooooo funny..........:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I went to the grocery store tonight at 2am, and there was a whole bunch of people. I couldn't believe it. And they were all men. What's up with that?

lonely men nothing on tv

1am, just got off the phone with my friend who dumped my brother when he became a dad. I was rather blunt with her. Heading to bed now, got to be up early for food shopping and then I'm working til 10pm. Got a lot of stuff running around in my head (and some extra electrical activity to go with it)

Nice work court, you have talent!

Lou, I'm

soooooooo sorry for all the nonsense you have going on right now. It's just UNBELIEVABLE. (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Court, you have some great talent.

I'm headed back to bed, and try to deal with this stomach virus...........That is, unless anyone WANTS TO SHARE??????????? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Yeah, I didn't think so :)

hmm, I bet you could make a nice disc golf bag... They sell for about 100+ dollars. If your interested in cashing in on the market, I can show you some.

Lou, wow... you have been going through so much. So has your brother. Q: do you have two brothers? Or, do you have a brother whose girlfriend left him when his wife got pregnant? Or is my brain just super-scrambled right now. (like it is most of the time these days)

hmm, I bet you could make a nice disc golf bag... They sell for about 100+ dollars. If your interested in cashing in on the market, I can show you some.

would probably be a mesenger with different straps

Ahhhhh, the Midnight Club. A club where I sincerely wish I was not a member. But here I am, so you are stuck with me, folks. ;)

I had a killer headache today. On a scale of 1-10 it was a 15. I'm surprised I can't sleep after all the drugs that I took to get rid of it. I still have it but it is down to a dull roar.

Court and Matchu - Disc Golf Bags? Is THAT what all those guys were carrying on their backs? Last weekend we saw a bunch of guys throwing frisbees long-distance into targets. They were all carrying some sort of bag over their shoulder. We wondered 1) what the heck they were doing, and 2) what on earth they were carrying.

May I ask, what goes inside of a disc golf bag? What is considered needed supplies? In my regular golf bag there are extra balls, a towel, tees, an emergency rain poncho, spare glove.

Do they ever have night frisbee golf, with glow-in-the-dark frisbees and targets?

??? :)

it is just an extra excuse to drink for most, got to have a place for the beer,

Lol.... so an INSULATED disc golf bag would be useful. With little pockets around the inside for the bottles. :)

we did sew up a insulated messeneger bag with a zipper around the top for an alchohalic bicyclist friend of mine. was watter proof, seemed heavy and a bit much to me be he liked it.

I have a an insulated bag for when I go grocery shopping. It uses a space blanket type of material around the outside & inside, and a lightweight foamy kind of material inbetween. It weighs nothing and it works really well. It is a little stiff, though, to be comfortable to sling over a shoulder. I bet if a flexible insulating fabric was used instead of the plastic/foamy sheet, it would be comfortable.

Another idea is a spin on Camel bags. Pour your beer in, drink from the straw, lol.... Can't imagine that would work, though. Beer would go flat.

Last edited:
You know, I think we are going nuts. It's 3:00 in the morning and we are talking frisbee golf bags.

:pop:

Nope, we're

not going nuts, we're just trying to entertain ourselves. That's all. :p

Endless - yes, I have two brothers - my little brother (22) lives and works in a different town, and my big brother (25) is the one who is now a dad. He was with the mother of his child and then was with my friend after that. Complicated!

Very complicated, Lou! Families are complicated these days!

Back
Top Bottom