You start to feel old when...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

You hate getting up to answer a ringing phone or doorbell.

Your excited to watch infomercials early in the morning. :)
(There have been some good ones lately.)

You miss the days of "Where's the beef?" and "Got To Make The Donuts!" :)

of course, when old people say "yes sir and no sir" to you. and you get used to it.
your day can't begin with out your glasses.

When you can't name a big time movie or movie star from the last 20 years but you know every soap opera and character in it.

You don't know any of the prime time tv shows that are on but that's only because you go to bed before they come on.

When you can't name a big time movie or movie star from the last 20 years but you know every soap opera and character in it.

You don't know any of the prime time tv shows that are on but that's only because you go to bed before they come on.

or the layer of dust on your tv makes it hard to watch,

and you dont even have the basic few channels because you didnt get a new antenna

and your socks

but nothing feels like warm ironed socks

Never ironed my socks but might sew up the holes in them. It's a big money saver than having to go out and buy new socks!

i want new shoes. but current budget doesn't allow.

if you have ever said that sentence.

When you get your hair done every week.

When you don't know if your stove works anymore because all you eat are frozen microwaveable dinners.

When you get your hair done every week.

When you don't know if your stove works anymore because all you eat are frozen microwaveable dinners.

i let someone else shave my face because my hands shake to much,

he is nice and can work with my jerks

your apartment smells like piss from your myoclonus and your morning piss

Back
Top Bottom