the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No Monday night here so finished work for the day

Tpbm has at less one work colleague they don't like much

Yeah, but he got all of our companies banned from where I lived. So I think it is fair. none company related stuff he is a half way decent person.

the person below me likes comics

Nah not really interested in comics

Tpbm would rather be at home right now

Yeah, but he got all of our companies banned from where I lived. So I think it is fair. none company related stuff he is a half way decent person.
s

I work with 5 guys as well as my boss then there's a contractor but he mainly works from home. I'm the only female and not including the boss or contractor I'm the oldest lol. I get along great with most of the guys but 2 if them are total smart a**Es. One likes to test me so I'll tell him off lmao. The other one who started the other week and don't think he'll last long. He came to me yesterday telling me there was a mistake with one of the plans (I work for cabinet maker) so apparently either the contractor or the boss stuffed up :roflmao:. Let's say that didn't go down well :pfft:.

Last edited:
never good.
I'm finding it amusing. The guys digging himself a hole. Fancy coming into a new job start bossing the other guys then going to the receptionist and telling her the boss must've stuffed up. :roflmao:

He is a bit of know all which is why I don't like him

Last edited:
hopefully he gets himself sorted

the person below me gets wanderlust

A Wanderlust to roam as long as I’m not expected to drive 🤪

TPBM loves their coffee just black (though they are probably draping some red, white and blues today)

nah, never could do the taste or the amount of time it takes to make a cup right,
plus the cost throws me off. and dealing with addicts in line doesnt help

the person below me thinks it is still too early in the day

3am, about to track down a late night sandwich.

hopefully the person below me doesn't have a similar headache

No 7:15am here and woke up with the start of a headache

TPBM is so glad the weekend is here (I just want to relax lol)

Friday 2:28AM est, yes. But I need to go shopping :(

TPBM - knows that shopping feeling. When you need to get in/out of the stores.
While you need to dodge the mindless wanderers that just seem to linger in all the aisles.

Ha ha yeah. I'm going shopping tomorrow but my parents take me. I fairly fast just grab what I have to.
My parents like to look around especially when we go to aldi, my dad will go straight to the section with the specials lol.

Tpbm hates all types of shopping lol

No, just holiday shopping. If possible I try to do that online to avoid the craziness in the
stores.

TPBM - got stuck in the middle of a sale stampede.

Nope only went to the supermarket and chemist. That took long enough lol.

Tpbm is over being sick

it could always be worse, and honestly the biggest thing is just the way the drugs make you feel, past that. I can't complain

the person below me has heard the phrase, " you don't look disabled."

it could always be worse, and honestly the biggest thing is just the way the drugs make you feel, past that. I can't complain

No problems with the meds just a cold that won’t go away lol and some mild seizures recently

the person below me has heard the phrase, " you don't look disabled."

No don’t get that one too often but when people hear i have epilepsy they automatically assume I take tonic clonics so have to quickly educate them and explain I just space out.

Tpbm watches Netflix

At times but my husband loves it!

TPBM
Slept almost all day.

Nope at work but could sleep lol

Tpbm could live on a deserted Island or in a Forrest

Back
Top Bottom