the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I did wear contacts but the last time I did I got an infection. Not sure if it was due to the contacts or not but haven't put them back in since.

TPBM
Got their hair cut today.

Nope

TPBM is having a 'no day' so pretty much not doing much, just relaxing

currently knitting, so I constantly have something to do,
the person below be hopefully is easy to amuse

Oh yes, I'll laugh about almost anything.

TPBM
Loves making people laugh!

Yup I think everyone does. . The person below me enjoews snow

Nope, not for a long time. But I enjoy the cooler temperatures the snow brings.

TPBM - Is thinking about building a snow fort now.

nah, living in the desert at the moment,

the person below me, new york city is too much for me,

Yes, for a couple days now. This crazy weather is doing a number on me. :(
For the next 5 days temps will be 89-97 degrees. :(

TPBM - needs to jump into a pool.

nah, i feel like shit

the person below me enjoyed their last hospital trip

Yes, for a couple days now. This crazy weather is doing a number on me. :(
For the next 5 days temps will be 89-97 degrees. :(
A friend in Chicago told me you guys are in a heat wave, yuk I feel for you. I hate summer.
Were in middle of winter in Australia so in the starts of getting a cold

Yes, far away from this heatwave. The only heatwave I do like is this one. lol
[ame]http://youtu.be/XE2fnYpwrng[/ame]

TPBM - just smiled.

very much so, thanks

the person below me is still awake, poor thing

Yep but it’s Saturday night here

Tpbm is hopeless with names

horrific

but i think most of us are including the person below me

At times, but so is most of the zipper club. That little voice inside needs some time to think.
2zsy5pl.jpg

TPBM - Just remembered that person/name/thing/something they couldn't think of earlier.

sat in the er yesterday trying to get my shoulder looked at. and the nurse didnt seem to understand the fact that if epilepsy is really the worst thing in my life that I can think of to complain about. Life really isnt that bad in the big picture. It could be much much worse.

I have missed a bunch of you guys but a few of your horror stories have managed to stick over the years.

the person below me understands and realizes epilepsy itself is never the issue, it is dealing with the damage it causes or the side effects from the drugs

You hit that nail square on the head. lol It was all the various AEDs over the years that caused my Gall Bladder issues (removal) & IBS.

TPBM - is going to work very shortly.

Back
Top Bottom