the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not right now but I do a lot of the time.

TPBM

Just caught a mouse!!!!!

Nope I have a touchpad on my laptop - not a mouse ;D

TPBM

loves rap music though

No that's one of the top 3 types of music that I hate.

TPBM
Has someone in the house who's sick that's driving them crazy!

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment by myself, nobody sick here.

TPBM
skipped work today because they didn't get any sleep last night.

No I don't work but I am having trouble falling asleep at night.

TPBM
Has the worst haircut in the world that they think they've ever gotten.

Nope, I just let it grow out for the Fall/Winter. Then shave it off when warm. No fuss, no muss. lol

TPBM - goes to a fancy shop.

Well, if you consider Starbucks fancy ~ it's the only place I go pretty much :p. But now it's making me think of a Monty Python skit... "mr. fancy pants" something something

TPBM

Loves Monty Python

I have a Monty Python album on vinyl, oh yeah! I'm growing a fairly sizable collection of vinyl these days, heh.

TPBM
likes rum and cokes.

NOPE! Actually I was just going over this today also - I'm sober as of April 1, 2003... went to rehab too due to alcoholism I guess... (and anyway my poison was vodka! I was just pointing it out to my family earlier - vodka and 7up I guess, or tonic type stuff... yikes 15 years or so?)(thinking of martinis... sooo---->

TPBM likes OLIVES

Yeah, olives are quite nice. Olives and Feta cheese sounds good right now.

Sun-dried tomatoes are really nice! I eat them with mozzarella cheese and a nice dressing. I don't eat it very often.

TPBM is annoyed by today's service of public transport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we're limited to stinky buses. While other cities have buses, trams, cable cars, subways, el trains, etc.

TPBM - will be riding a train today.

I'll be riding a train of *thought*! :) I'm heading to Starbucks again shortly in order to go over listing questions for my epileptologist appointment coming up early October - surgery and psyche questions etc.

TPBM likes cream in their coffee

I always drink my coffee black.

TPBM
doesn't like sports (except for swimming during the olympics).

I do like sports, but I'm not an obsessed fan. I'll watch when I feel like watching. But that changes during the Olympics. I have some must watch sports.

TPBM: Is planning to go to a sports game soon.

Probably not till around Christmas time but I do watch a lot on TV.

TPBM
Saw a rainbow.

I have seen rainbows - but most recently I saw a webpage of bizarre weather conditions including upside down rainbows seen from airplanes among other bizarre weather phenomenons... I'll try to post the link
[well here's a link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_(optical_phenomenon)]

TPBM has taken the train (ex Amtrak) instead of flying at one point

Last edited:
Nope, neither. But I did get to take a brief flight (6-10ft in the air) in a Huey.

TPBM - is riding on a train now.

Nope but husband has we trying tell son can't face long train journey to him christmas.

Thinks Jeremy Kyle is hot

No not really.

TPBM
Still goes to their parents to eat when there's no food in their house.

Not anymore, it's $60 round trip by Lyft to get to my mom's house and it would be a $1200 flight to my dad's house (and forget going to visit him for other reasons). Cheaper to just go to a local restaurant.

TPBM
is tired of life.

Back
Top Bottom