2 truths, 1 lie

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hi,
Thought I'd post another new game 😊 It's great to see many of the other games I started still going. It's been a while...

2 truths 1 lie
Post 3 things, they can be facts about your self, random facts etc. 2 must be true and 1 must be a lie, the first person who correctly guesses which fact is the lie goes next.

1. Sea otters hold hands when they sleep, so they don't lose each other.

2. Dolphins have a weird way of sleeping called unihemipheric slow-wave sleep, so they only shut down one hemisphere of the brain and sleep with one eye open.

3. Goldfish only have a 3 second memory and cannot be taught tricks.

1. Black blizzards are blizzards that result in formation of black ice on roads and sidewalks.

2. Mild autumn often means larger spiders in our home.

3. 90% of people struck by lightning survive.

1. I'm a twin.

2. My dad was in the army and we moved around heaps when I was young.

3. I don't mind spiders, but won't pick up one, even when it's dead, because I have an irrational fear of it having some kind of reflex or coming back to life and biting me.

But if you're afraid of dead spiders then you really hate spiders that are alive so it's a lie that you don't mind spiders. Is that true?

I'll go to keep things moving :)

1. I can play guitar
2. I can play piano
3. I can ride a motorcycle

Which is the lie?

#1) Our 16(?) y/o cat can't jump on the counter for water. She also has trouble eating dry cat food so she's lost a lot of weight.
#2) I used to drive a BMW coupe with a turbocharged engine. I sold it because I couldn't drive it and it sat on the street.
#3) I have moderate epilepsy but otherwise I'm fine. Hopefully my edoc will find the right meds to control my seizures so I can take care of myself again.

Back
Top Bottom