2 truths, 1 lie

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

#3 is the lie. I have epilepsy, schizoaffective biopolar and mild sleep apnea. :giveup: Hehe, I love these emojis :D

So err, now what?

Let resae have another go.
I had one but forgot it lol

Okay, let's see here.

1) My epileptologist is a nurse practitioner.
2) My mom has 3 cats, all female.
3) I like watching local news every evening.

#2 is a lie

(I'm going for 2 wrong again lol)

Hmm ok

#1 Since I was a teen I'd always wanted to go for a drive in a red convertable, finally got to do that when I was 24 & my eldest brother took me for a drive in his red convertable.

#2 When I was 7 I was running after our dog who had got out, I missed my footing going down the back steps & broke my right foot.

#3 When I was 11 Queen Elizabeth 2 & Prince Phillip were visiting my home town while on tour. My class along with a group of other classes put on a concert for the Queen & Prince Phillip.

Yep, I fell down the back stairs but split my head open & had to have stitches. I've never broken a bone in my body.

1. Just had the whole family out, checking the backyard after I looked out the back window and there was a random guy in my yard. He promptly ran off..
2. Owns a doctor who adult colouring book.
3. Was born in Victoria.

Sadly no :( I nearly jumped out of my skin, we had a lurker....

2. I do not have a doctor who colouring book, I want to though. I can't find the one I want.

M1ssy would you like a go?

1. I've been abseiling in the blue mountains
2. I love nice stationary
3. My grandfather bowled out Don Bradman (cricketer) when my grandfather was a teenager

I going for 3 because my dad went school with him also bowled him out

Number 2 is the lie.
350spider, would you like a go?

Back
Top Bottom